ShareThis!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Do Classes Really Start That Early?

Last night we went out.  He went back to the frat that he joined and was there until 3 AM for a beer pong tourney.  He didn't do very well in it so I decided I would mess with him a little.  I locked the door so it would be hard to open.  He tried a few times but couldn't figure out how to open it so Eddie had to open the door for him.  He went to bed at 330ish and woke up at 7 because he thought he had a class at 8... Who goes out when they have an 8 AM class the next day... It turns out that got cancelled and he was still drunk when he went to his second class of the day and he passed out there thankfully he has sobered up and he just made a brilliant discovery!!! If you put a flashlight under a jug of water it makes a lamp... I think I was in Kindergarden when I figured that one out...

No comments:

Post a Comment