ShareThis!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Matt Just Couldn't Resist


Matt went partying without me last night and he went to a frat house that we had gone to earlier in the week.  His dad had told him that the only thing he wasn’t allowed to do was join a frat.  I got woken up at 3 this morning by a few guys who had gone partying with him to make sure he hadn’t gotten alcohol poisoning.  His sister then came up to our room and and dragged him outside.  The next morning I woke up and he looked over at me and said “I fucked up real bad” I asked what he did and he told me that he was partying and the frat had given him a bid and he accepted the bid and they poured beer all over him and it felt great.  He then called his sister and she told their dad.  All of Matt’s stuff came in from Germany today and his dad dropped it all off and Matt was dragged to his dads hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment